Hillcrest Academy FAQs
Pre-School & Childcare Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I register my child? Immediately, registration is based on space available.
- Where do I get a registration form? At the front desk or under the “Register Now” tab on our website.
- When does registration end? Registrations will be accepted as long as there is space available.
- Do I have to give money when I register? Yes, all registrations must be accompanied by a registration fee and deposit.
- Will you accept my registration form without a check or cash to pay the required fee and deposits? No, a deposit is necessary to hold your child’s spot in our program as well as to plan for staffing changes.
- How are the classrooms formed? Generally, By age.
- What is the youngest/oldest age of children accepted at Hillcrest? We nurture, safeguard and educate children from 6 weeks to 13 years old.
- How often are you closed during the year? We are closed approximately 9 days per year. We do not follow the public school closings calendar, a calendar can be provided to you upon request.
- If I have more than one child, do you offer a sibling discount? Yes, there is a 10% sibling discount. The discount is applied to the child with the lesser tuition.
- Do you offer a lunch program? Yes. From September to June we offer an optional hot lunch program for $3.50 per day. During summer camp there is a $4.50 per day option as well.
- Do you provide snack? No. You must provide an AM and PM snack/drink.
- Do you offer a Diaper Program? Yes. Our program offers any size Cuties brand diapers and wipes for your child. You will not have to bring them in, we will automatically restock for you. If you register for 5 days you will pay $10 per week to be on the Diaper Program. If you register for 2 or 3 days you will pay $6 per week to be on the Diaper Program.